lundi 16 juillet 2007

Roses, travail sur les calques


5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Exquisitely beautiful. I love black and white. And yet there is just a hint of violet here. I can sense the sunlight from the upper right. And one rose young and in full blossom. The other rose is slowly fading, and yet still beautiful with its soft grace.

And that hint of substance in the background.

I seriously love this JJ. Gorgeous.

DAD a dit…

Comprends rien à l'art moi....
Le mec y fait des photos de roses fanées....

John-John Watercolor a dit…

c'est parce qu'elle estfanée que je l'ai prise (en catastrophe à cause de ma panne de batterie ^^)

John-John Watercolor a dit…

Thank you Sankoui ^^ It was a test because I don't often shoot flowers.

Anonyme a dit…

C'est la rose fanée a coté de la rose fraiche avec un tout petit peu de couleur que j'aime.

JJ, je ne suis pas un fan des photos de fleurs, mais celui ci en N&B me plait.